New Orleans City Tours
If you want to explore the best destinations that New Orleans has to offer, be sure to hop on the unmissable double-decker City Sightseeing Bus! Hop on at Jackson Square - but only after learning all about this historical place which has been key to many events in the past for New Orleans. The second stop is the French Market - a fun place with many types of local foods on offer, as well as a good variety of shops to explore.
The bus then heads down the historic and beautiful street called the Esplanade. Hop off the bus at stop 6, Canal Street, a perfect place to stop for a drink, and watch the life of New Orleans pass you by. Next up is the Riverfront, at Harrah's Casino. This is very popular amongst those who like to gamble, and you can enjoy the high standard of food on offer inside.
- 3-day ticket: includes 2 guided walking tours around the French Quarter & the Garden District.
- 1-/3-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of New Orleans.
- A booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants, and attractions along the way.
- Non-stop loop so you can create your own itinerary and spend the time you wish in each stop.
- Experienced Tour Guides providing commentaries and answering questions.